Wednesday, June 01, 2005


Today is my good friend's birthday. I dedicate the above comic to her. She was born 2 days after me, so I presume we might have met long time ago in that hospital where many Indian mangers used to be located.

In actual fact, we met in primary school, where we started off in different 'gangs' in Primary 1 & 2, enemies so called. Yet in Primary 3, I was transferred away from my 'gang', being alone and with no friends, she showed me kindness and since then we became best of friends. We ate ice cream for every meal together, shared common interests, chatted over the phone for hours (actually still couldn't understand what's there to talk about for hours, we could even asked each other to hold while we went to get a glass of milo or went to the restroom), we were like twins (though she was much fairer and I was and still am very dark).

However, we were separated after primary school, but how interesting it was, the further apart we were, the more we kept in contact. Finally we ended doing the same degree course in the university. Today we are still very good friends, though not the best, for the best is already reserved for the same Someone in our individual lives already!

Dear Friend, you are always there for me, though we may argue and differ in opinions in several areas as we grow up, yet we know deep within our hearts, we will always be friends forever. Blessed Happy, Joyous Birthday!

As to all of you out there who happen to read this, I dedicate this comic to you and your very good friend as well, that someone, who made a difference in your life before. Do give that someone a ring and tell them how much they mean to you.

little lamb art

No comments: