Wednesday, May 24, 2006

One Year Anniversary

If I did not remember wrongly, should be a year ago, on this special day that I created this blog, not sure for what purpose, but mainly out of curiosity and fun, also as a place to publish some of my cartoons, and expresses my thoughts. It's been a year, and how fast time flies! Thank you for all your support for the past year, and I am actually pretty amazed that there are slightly more than 2000 hits for the past year, knowing that many comes from a few very dear ones. Many things have happened over the year, I have bought a flat, moved house, recovered from a physical infirmity, settled into my job, went to Europe for the 1st time, started this blog, starts to write more and expresses more through word and never drew so much within a year! As a result, I think I have grown stronger, only in Him, and after seeing my own inability more and more through the year, I have become more dependent on Him as well. Also, I have begun to see life a bit differently, learning to let go, and trusting my Shepherd for the impossible, and yes, a year has passed. But for the new year ahead, I hope to take a long break, for once, decided to take on a more laid-back attitude, with the idea that my Shepherd will surely provide for me, even though I still have a loan to pay.

No special illustration for today, but a change in the banner for the blog, showing a set of my recent, relaxed sheep postures. I love all these little lamb illustrations, as each reminded me of a certain small and simple episode in my life that my Papa God has seen me through. Have a blessed week ahead, hope to post a cute illustration this weekend! Stay tune!

No comments: