Monday, April 30, 2007

Shalom . A Child Again!


This is the beginning of the 4th week since I stopped working in an office, or considered the 3rd week I started “resting”. In fact the pace of life was the best last week. If working is considered driving at 90-100km/h (at times even speeding), then last week would be at a very comfortable pace of 60-75km/h, a bit of design work, a bit of lazing around, a bit of sight-seeing. Cool, I would say I would love to be able to do things at this pace all the time. I am really thankful to Papa God as when I started thinking of the things I would want to do last week, a new non-stress task was dropped unto me, and I was really thankful and blessed to be able to play a part in it, so last week was really quite meaningful completing the task.

As for this week, lots of things in store for myself, reading, drawing a little I hope, listening to sermons, sight-seeing, slowing down the pace to perhaps 50km/h, before I pick up speed to 75-80km/h next week, if everything turns out well. Shalom and grace grace! In Christ alone, I place my trust.

For today, we had some simple, fun, self-upgrading lessons, a few of my friends came together to learn a new software and drawing, and posted herein are what they have done. Bravo, friends! Can we also post the sketches you all did? Which one do the readers prefer out of the 3 smaller ones?

Finally, the reason for the above illustration, I believe I must be visualizing myself as a child again when the above image dropped into me, and at the same time, I wanted to create the effect of evoking a sense of movement within a still image, therefore I did this sketch, as this will definitely evoke in all readers’ imaginations of the next action that will take place, the lamb being carried in the arms of the Shepherd, this is what I hope to achieve with this, evoking multiple images with one simple image. Hope it is successful. Cheers! I would not write too long this week, cos last week I wrote too much…. But I will definitely continue on the topic mentioned last week again soon…. Elaborating on the architectural expedition…. Blessed week ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soks like the last uncompleted one... let me guess... its tingni's right...haha.... somehow like the uncompletedness quality of the picture.... tingni must pay me for saying this... (^_^)