Saturday, May 05, 2007

Out of Town

Monday will be the beginning of a busy week I supposed, as I would be in China to rush a project for the next 1 to 2 weeks. This is my first attempt to do something freelance, and strange as it sounds, there is little sense of responsibility unlike the past. Somehow, you know that after the project timeframe is over, you will be back in Singapore and someone will have to take over from where you left off. In the past, whenever I take on a new project, I would always be left wondering if I can handle the added responsibility, together with all the other ongoing projects that I am already doing. Therefore, during those times, I would often fall into a strange conflicting emotion, on one hand, I would be excited for new design work to take on, testing new ideas, yet on the other hand, I would be concerned as to the little time I can afford to do the new project and yet manage the existing ones. At least for now, this conflict does not exist.

However, do keep me in prayer, as I would definitely need God's grace abundantly for the next week, as I ponder on an appropriate, beautiful design scheme, given the short timeframe, I need almost another miracle plus creative inspiration almost immediately. Grace grace!

Guess I will be writing from China, and finally able to visit one of the wonders that I have been longing to go. Shalom. Zai4 Jian4! (Goodbye in Chinese)

P.s. The above is the comic series I submitted for the competition 2 months ago, and since I didn't win, I post it here for your viewing. A bit childish but was done very quickly, so don't expect too much hor!

No comments: