Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

Concluded the last month of work just before Good Friday last week, and will rest for one or two months before I start all over again. (What a great day to conclude and start afresh actually, come to think of it, Good Friday!) It is actually not an easy task, to put away the past, and move on, just as I began to realise. There will still be occasions when I caught myself unaware looking at the past, or wondering what happened to a particular project, I am quite emotionally attached to my projects, something that I am learning to let go, Papa God, please teach me to hold everything with a loose hand. Guess this is the transitional period. However, I would say this is an appropriate move as I really badly needed a good rest, or perhaps the body seems to be requesting for a rest.

But it seems that I still have to put off my rest to yet another week, as a few of my good friends and myself have decided to come together to do something fun, trusting Papa God in this little adventure that we all have decided to undertake, He will have to be the Inspirer, Motivator, Masterplanner, Chief Architect, Ultimate Designer, while we listen and follow Him every step of the way, and may Him be glorified in our lives. Grace grace, favour favour, wisdom wisdom and a hearing heart!

Today is Easter, in fact I was not sure what to write or even draw, but I saw a short footage of the "Passion of the Christ" again today, and am reminded that all that I ever needed in life is actually already purchased for me on the cross, I almost lost sight of it for a moment, so glad to be reminded again! Thank you Daddy! Thank you my Shepherd, my Saviour Jesus for all that you have done. So the above is just a quick little sketch of the crown of thorns on His head, He carries all our fears, worries and give unto us His shalom peace, good health, joy, His all! Stay blessed, everyone!

1 comment:

sooty said...

hey, heard that you were leaving but didn't know it would be so soon! it's a pity we have lost another good architect but i think you will be happier pursuing your design aspirations without so many neverending deadlines to meet :) i will still continue to read your blog to keep in touch! take care girl ~ wynne