Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hand In Hand

I will not be writing much, just want to post the above illustration for today. Still sorting out my thoughts, however when everything has become clearer, I will then write. The human mind is indeed the battlefield, depending on what you fill it with....

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

“For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

Cheers! Aza Aza! All will be well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fren!

was clearing my mails and looking thru frens' blogs. didnt know you quit your job. knew you were frustrated at work cos view your blog regularly to view your drawings. ^-^
this verse that encouraged you is on my laptop wallpaper at home n in school and is a verse that has encouraged and brought me peace on numerous occasions. Sometimes things I can do well become second nature to me that I forgot it was God who gave that ability to me in the first place. What i trying to say is that He gives us gifts and talents not just to bless others but also to comfort us in times when we are discouraged and tired. He has given you the gift to express yourself through drawings and i am sure many times He ministered to you through your own drawings. For me I love to sing and cry to the lyrics of His songs that reminds me that I am not alone and He is faithful and true even when people fail me. Fren, take this time to rest fully, recharge and enjoy the things that you could not cos of work.Our Father is faithful and true. *_*

Soks