Sunday, January 22, 2006


Recently, I heard a beautiful old hymn "As the deer", and a mental picture was formed. Wanted to pen down what I saw in my mind, so here it is, but somehow, it seems like what is in my imagination is always many times nicer than what I drew. I didn't have a topic in mind today so that explains a "titleless" journal, just a sense of quietness, tranquility, and may you share the same stillness as I have now. May this picture also be to you a joy and reminder that our Lord will surely quench your thirst for Him.

And yes, I had a great weekend of rest this week, as compared to the last. I had a off day on Friday, sort of a "compensation" from last week of sleepless Friday, and had some really cool quality time with my mom, at People's Park and Chinatown, trying to teach her how to get there by train. I believe I must still give her a few more training sessions before she can venture there alone on her own. Yet, for sure the Lord is with her. Anyway, I have a really good break this weekend! And I am looking forward to the long weekend this coming week, because of Chinese New Year. May you also have a great time of catching up with family and most of all, a great time of refreshing and rest!
little lamb art

No comments: