Monday, January 02, 2006

2006! Everything's new!

It has been a long time since I picked up a book and read, though I enjoyed reading. Recently picked up a book out of my shelf, which I had bought a year ago, and started reading it, as and when I am on the go, either on the train or while I walked to work. It was in fact quite amazing that book is to me, though I have been taught of the concept in the book many times, yet it is still ever so refreshing, I actually was so engrossed in it, that I missed my MRT station almost twice in a row! (This only happened when I was deep in sleep on the train, Title is “Grace Awakening” by Charles Swindoll, quite a good read so far).

Today’s would not be long, partly because my computer has finally "dieded", I am now praying and seeking help for its resurrection. And plus the fact that I am a bit upset that I may have permanently lost some of my illustrations in the pc. (I am now borrowing my brother's laptop for a short while to do this "very meaning" work, perhaps the next time I published my illustration will be one or two weeks away, till my pc is resurrected or I am blessed with a new laptop!) I have in fact gotten ready a most appropriate illustration for the new year, but due to the above reason, it will have to hold till I scanned it again. (Thank Papa God that it is a watercolor painting, therefore it was not lost with the rest.)

For the coming year, I will not make any resolution as usual, letting the Shepherd leads the way, but I am sure I am on for another year of adventure with Him. Meanwhile, I maybe changing the format of the blog a little for the year ahead, stay tune. Been intrigued by some simple life stories of people around me, and I hope I will be able to illustrate them and share them with you all, though I am not aspiring to be a writer, writing especially in English was never my strength, I know, since young.

And again, I need to “cover” myself, I would not be absolutely sure that I will keep to the above plan, but I will try. (Those who know me well, know that I am not good at planning and administration.)

And finally, beloved family and friends, thanks for all your encouragement and support, my nieces, the best “fans” and critics. I am glad that even my family members get to know me more through this for the past 6 months, I am glad, as I am never very expressive verbally. (I may look fierce at times, but I am actually quite nice and “kind” at heart! Cos the Lord is in me!) Thank God for all of you! And most of all, have a blessed year, and may the new year be filled with the wonderful peace of our dearest Lord in your heart always! Meanwhile stay tune for a brand new format, got so much brewing in my head but no equipment to express them, yet I am not discouraged, cos I know all things work together for good! And you too, let go of the past for the future is shining ever brighter than before!

No comments: