Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally A Family Holiday

I remembered several months back at our family gathering for Christmas, I briefly mentioned I wish this year we would be able to go for a holiday together as a family. This is quite a task as my family is huge, close to 20 persons, therefore we could have filled up a coach if we go as a family not to mention the cost... Yet I was not imagining something of that magnitude, though it will be great, but one that comprises of several of the family members.

And before Iong, this is coming to pass. We are going to Taiwan Today, a family of 5, my mum, my brother and sis-in-law, and my sister. This is really exciting! We are visiting the country where my mom was born....

May we have a great trip together, and I know without a shadow of a doubt, that My Daddy God is ever with us, and He is always with us, enjoying the trip with us and blessing us! Jesus our Shepherd shall lead us!

Hopefully some updates from Taiwan soon....

Shalom to my family here in Singapore!

No comments: