Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back Home

We are finally back home. Indeed, we went through a sandstorm in Taiwan, though it was not that bad, except that we did not get to see a blue sky, or clear view at 101. The only setback is the flight back on SQ. On my return trip, I was planning to finish  watching a movie filmed in Canada that I could not finish on my flight to Taiwan. The unfortunate part was that the multimedia set was spoilt, even though the air steward had tried to reset twice. Why? Not just my set was spoilt, but my mom's and sister's sets were spoilt.... Guess I might not have a chance to complete that movie.... Could not Singapore Airline did a thorough check before the flight and move us to a new row? By the time we were told that there was no other way except to split us up was almost 2 hours later... Sigh... We paid for SQ, but we did not receive the kind of entertainment quality we should have on a SQ....

Thank God I have my netbook and camera with me, so the above photo was one of the things I tried to do to keep myself occupied.... maybe SQ should compensate me with a free trip... dream on.... keep on dreaming...

No comments: