Saturday, January 20, 2007

I need a break!

I am trying out a new method of drawing comic, learning this from many animations that use this technique. Since I apply colours by using an appropriate software, I can in fact lay several comics unto one, to create semi-transparent effect, as above. Not sure if you can understand what I am trying to convey above?

For the past 1.5 weeks, it was a really hectic schedule, reaching home every night never earlier than 10pm. Perhaps construction industry is really picking up, I have overwhelming workload, everything that lies dormant, now seems to be activated at the same time. I cannot say I was exactly not affected, that would be lying, I was frustrated, having to rush several projects at the same time. This new year 2007 starts with me clocking in several hours of overtime in just the 3rd of week of January. Anyway, I shall let my comic illustrates my frustration instead of writing much this week.

I pray that the situation will improve over next week and the following few months. Keep me in prayer, really needs much of that! Jesus loves me, for I am His beloved.

No comments: