Sunday, September 04, 2005


All dear friends out there, I may not be posting for the next couple of days, as I am in the middle of moving, and my pc will not be ready for internet connection till middle of September, therefore, I have published this little picture to keep you warm and remind you again of Jesus' love for you, how much He cherishes you and holds you in His bosom. Meanwhile stay warm and don't forget about this blog, even while your friend here may be "absent" for a few days. Do "visit" me still. And by the way, this is one art scene that I hope to draw again next time, in ink, pencil and also in the "lamb" series, so stay tune.
little lamb art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Scrivens on Being The Hype
Stowe Boyd, President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative and social technologies.
Hi
Your blog is fantastic ! Definitely I will come back here .

I have a pharmacy site. This site shows pharmacy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

hey...

im missing your blogs already... very much looking forward to your next entry... =D

nette