Friday, August 29, 2008

Great Fun

It's been weeks since I last wrote! Life is pretty busy, juggling between work and study, but not sure how to put it, there is a sense of fulfillment in the midst of studying and working. It's been 2 months since I started school, half day studying, while the later half working. Quite a struggle initally due to all the rush for tender, working late into the nights with my dear colleagues who rushed with me, checking drawings over weekend from home, poring over drawings at night, marking out the mistakes in red, reading my reading assignment as and when I had time. Yet, in the midst of these, I have great fun, everyday is exciting, everyday is a miracle!

Now that the tender preparation is over, and while I step into a week of school holiday, life seems to be back to the old days yet it seems not. There are new things I want to do, forgotten dreams and things I used to do being awaken.

I cherish the time spent in school, enjoy listening to my instructors, the rustling sound of turning the pages, listening and talking to new friends made, sensing their zeal infects me. Even more strange than it sounds, I enjoy my time in office working, more than the past, not sure why, time spent there now seems so precious and fun.

What's coming over me? I am not sure, but I believe I am having great fun in the Lord! Thank You Jesus! Cheers!

No comments: