Saturday, August 02, 2008

Been A Long Long Time

It's been a long long time since I last wrote anything here. A friend commented that it is no fun reading my blog these days as there are no more illustrations. To be honest, I hardly have time to draw these days, but someday I will come back to them again, cos I have left some illustrations half done.

My routine life has taken on a slight change, so I was adjusting to it for the whole of last month. I have added on another role to my life, beside being a daughter to my mom, a quiet employee, now I have become a student. Been wanting to take on this role for sometime, and finally I mustered enough courage to actually go for it, after a pretty long pondering process. It's been really fun for the past one month! Rushing for tender at work, reading and doing my assignment, going to school, studying for exam, very busy indeed, but everything seems so exciting, even though I am physically very tired almost everyday, but somehow deep within, I felt it is all worthwhile! Almost everyday is exciting! Felt as if I found back a lost piece of puzzle.

That's it for now, a very short blog today, but thanks to all my friends for dropping by here once in a while, to see how I am doing, I am well, enjoying my Lord's provision! Cheers! Thanks all!

No comments: