Monday, October 31, 2005

Misses Home

Kind of misses home, how is my mom, anyone? How is everybody back home? Would be leaving Rome tomorrow for Siena. A bit drain after several days of walking and minimum public transport, would definitely prefer to take lots of public transport than walking, yet in order to save cost....

Rome is quite a beautiful country, finally have enough of art museums and sculptures and cathedrals and basilicas..... guess would definitely want to have some great time shopping for gifts and hopefully Christmas presents.

Right now, I am using a paid internet access, so would not be long, as I do not want to burn a hole in my wallet. Just wish to drop a line here for all my beloved ones at home, miss you all, and yap, do keep me in prayer, and surely our Lord Jesus is with me! A bit exhausted only after 1 week. Will update more when I reach home... all the stories! Ciao! Blessed week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yi,

Homesick? All is well at home, no worries. I went over Grandma's place on Sat and had dinner with the rest of the family... =) Had a great time, catching up with aunt bel and playing with the young ones... earnestly looking forward to hear your wonderful travelling tales...

Thank God it's holiday tomorrow and 2 days after tomorrow!!! =D

B

Anonymous said...

heya! following ur blog from time to time when i have the chance to...hope u are enjoying yourself :) siena is really a lovely quaint little town, i think u will enjoy the peace and quiet of it ... take care! - wynne