Sunday, June 01, 2008

Simplicity, a life of meaning

Without fail, every year i would give myself a break from work on my birthday. I would not expect spending the day with friends as all would likely to be working, but will definitely want to spend it with my family. Nothing spectacular, just a nice simple lunch together, and this year, I saw the "biggest" crowd ever, not forgetting that it is a weekday. More than half of my nieces and nephews, not forgetting my Mum and Sis in grace, spent the day with me at a pretty neat restaurant (Tao's Restaurant), nice food with an interesting concept, but the interior decor could be improved and the place can be less noisy, though I would say the price is reasonable. Can consider hiring me as interior consultant... just kidding... I was thinking of how to improve the ambience...

The above marked the first photo I placed on this blog, my new addition to my toy collection, love them, they are miniature food display, and they are so cool, that I have the intention to expand my new collection for the coming year. (One set is a gift from my youngest niece, thanks a lot!) I just don't know why, I love toys, especially cute charming little toys, and I am going to get a new glass shelves for my toys very soon!
A year "older", it did start me pondering on life, yet again (I think I think too much at times). My life has been good, simple and secure, but I sometimes wonder, is this what I really want? Selah. Guess that is too personal to share with anyone, I am always in the good hand of my Shepherd. Cheers!

No comments: